I know we may not want to think about it right now, but school starts back up next month, and I have the cutest FREE, editable printable for you to get back in the swing of things! Bitmoji Library Rules!
On your desktop or laptop, make sure you are signed in to your Google account, then click on the download link below. Go to File – Make a Copy – and BOOM, they’re yours to customize! A copy can now be found in your own Google Drive! Add/change rules, Bitmojis, colors, and more!
Adding Your Own Bitmoji
There are a few different ways to do this:
- If you are using Google Chrome as your browser, the easiest way is to go to Apps – Chrome Web Store and install the Bitmoji Extension. Once you sign in to your Bitmoji account, the icon will be located in the top right corner of your browser screen (at the end of the address bar). You can copy/paste your Bitmojis directly onto your posters from this extension! Easy peasy. And now you’ll be obsessed with adding your Bitmoji to everything!
- You can also use the Bitmoji app on your phone. Go in to the app, then click on the Bitmoji you’d like to use. You can share each Bitmoji with yourself (airdop to your Mac, add to your Google Drive, email, and more). Then, you’ll need to upload each image to your posters one by one.
To change the print size, go to File – Print settings and preview. I hang my posters near my circulation desk in a limited space, so I print mine as “Handout – 2 slides per page” in Portrait. But if you want your posters larger, just print as “1 slide without notes” in Landscape.
Since these posters are in Google Slides, I have them running on a loop on the large screen in my Library for the first few weeks of school. To do that:
- Go to File – Publish to the web…
- Choose the amount of time you want your slides to auto-advance (I do every 5 seconds)
- Make sure both boxes are checked (“Start slideshow as soon as the player loads” and “Restart the slideshow after the last slide”)
- Click Publish
- Copy/paste the link it provides into a new tab, and let your Bitmoji Library Rules run!
I hope you love customizing and using these Bitmoji Library Rules this upcoming school year! Drop a comment below with ideas for more rules you have in your own Library or classroom, and I’ll do my best to add them to the file!